ADSM-L

Re: resourceutilization

2005-01-24 13:58:51
Subject: Re: resourceutilization
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:44:51 -0500
Hi again!

Won't that then reduce the restore to 1 session as well?  I guess I will
have to have them decide what is more important for their server.  Thank
you again for your help and suggestions!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603
Fax:(717)302-5974
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

             "Andrew Raibeck"
             <storman AT US DOT IBM.C
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: resourceutilization

             01/24/2005 01:39
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Joni, try RESOURCEUTILIZATION 1.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-01-24
11:27:05: