ADSM-L

Re: Creating an exclude list

2005-01-20 13:28:12
Subject: Re: Creating an exclude list
From: Curtis Stewart <Curtis.Stewart AT LAWSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:27:49 -0600
Look at the domain option in the client manual. This will do what you
want.

curtis.stewart AT lawson DOT com

"Weinstein, Stephen" <Weinstein AT DOR.STATE.MA DOT US>
01/20/2005 11:43 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Creating an exclude list

I have been reading the Tivoli manual about creating exclude lists.  It
show how to exclude a file or
Using the exclude.dir to exclude a directory.  Now I have a couple of
windows 2003 client that have both internal
Storage and external storage, I.e. some EMC storage attached via fibre
channels.  The external storeage shows up as
The G,H, I drives.  IS there a way to exclude these drive letters in total
from the backups??

Thanx
steve

the system manager at postmaster at dor.state.ma.us.