ADSM-L

Re: Creating an exclude list

2005-01-20 13:01:39
Subject: Re: Creating an exclude list
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:01:19 -0700
Take a look at the DOMAIN statement, which is used to handle what gets
backed up incrementally at the file system level. You can stick a minus
sign (-) in front of each file system (drive) that you do not want to back
up, i.e.,

   domain -g: -h: -i:

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/20/2005
10:43:17: