ADSM-L

Re: dirmc question

2005-01-20 11:06:10
Subject: Re: dirmc question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:05:37 -0700
Yes, TSM handles directory versioning the same as files.

What does

dsmc query backup c:\yourfoldername -subdir=yes -inactive

show you? (Substitute the folder name in question where I have
"c:\yourfoldername".)

Go to http://search.adsm.org and do a search on

   +raibeck +pit +gui +nolimit

For a couple of old posts from me that discuss this subject.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/20/2005
08:43:27: