ADSM-L

Emergency! Server will not start

2005-01-18 15:19:25
Subject: Emergency! Server will not start
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:15:45 -0500
Hello All!

Has anyone ever experienced this issue?  I tried to start the TSM server
and it appears as if it is trying to start and then I receive the
following:  Any help is appreciated!

ANR7837S Internal error LOGSEG871 detected.
  0x00000001000098cc pkAbort
  0x0000000100090120 LogAllocSegment
  0x000000010008c918 ForceLogPages
  0x000000010008d36c LogWriterThread
  0x0000000100007fc8 StartThread
  0x09000000002f9244 _pthread_body
ANR7833S Server thread 1 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 2 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 3 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 4 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 5 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 6 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 7 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 8 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 9 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 10 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 11 terminated in response to program abort.
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603