ADSM-L

Re: Using Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE)

2005-01-18 13:30:34
Subject: Re: Using Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE)
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:29:50 -0600
Luc,

We got it by signing up for "Software Assurance Membership" on Microsoft's
server pool when we renewed our Select Licensing Agreement.

Win PE is one of the "perks" you get from "server" SAM.  It's probably
available also as a standalone product, but I'm kinda guessing on that
one.

Now we just need to find the time to figure out how to use it.

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram, L.L.C.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/17/2005
02:31:17 PM: