ADSM-L

Re: Retention Periods

2005-01-18 07:20:47
Subject: Re: Retention Periods
From: Pablo Wolinski <pabloaw AT XELERE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:20:03 -0300
Hello Peter!

Yes it does sense, but be careful as you are holding indefinitely the version
previous to the one is on the system.  ¿How useful this file will be to you
in, say...    4 years?   15 years?

Make sure this is a real bussiness requirement, otherwise set the RETEXTRA to
some high value.

It would not do much harm to let it just be NOLIMIT, but I liked you to take
this into account.

Regards,

Pablito.