ADSM-L

Re: Recovery TSM server

2005-01-16 23:18:10
Subject: Re: Recovery TSM server
From: nghiatd <nghiatd2 AT FPT.COM DOT VN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:26:20 +0700
I use Win2K SP4 and RAM 1GB. I set virtual memory about 1.5 GB and I don't
think  that "the 2841 message" is cause.
When I configure in the first time, I view Initserv.log and also see  :

ANR9999D ca.cpp(1339): ThreadId<14>  NULL pointer capP from engineP05E760E8
ANR9999D ca.cpp(1339): ThreadId<14>  NULL pointer capP from engineP05E760E8

However, TSM server still start successfully and I backup and restore for
TSM client.