ADSM-L

Re: Web client for 5.3 is not showing modified date

2005-01-16 05:42:22
Subject: Re: Web client for 5.3 is not showing modified date
From: "Barth, Terry (MBS)" <Terry.Barth AT MORTGAGEFAMILY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:42:07 -0500
Yes, I do know that and I have them doing that - they can also go by the
backup date as the modified date would be the same date or the day before.
However, when performing larger restores or working with a customer to
determine which file they want, it can be confusing and time consuming for
them. I have placed a call with Tech support. Thanks