ADSM-L

Re: Web client for 5.3 is not showing modified date

2005-01-14 17:45:40
Subject: Re: Web client for 5.3 is not showing modified date
From: TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:45:26 -0800
I just ran a test and noticed the exact same thing.  The Modified column on the
web client doesn't fill in for some reason.

"Barth, Terry (MBS)" <Terry.Barth AT MORTGAGEFAMILY DOT COM> wrote:We recently
upgraded a few window nodes to 5.3 so that we can use the new
journaling options as we have active/active clusters. When performing
restores, our hotline pointed out that the modified dates are not showing.
If I use the normal gui, they show.

Is anyone using this client version and if so, are you seeing the same
thing?

Thanks!

-- Terry