ADSM-L

Re: Enabling caching to shorten housekeeping

2005-01-14 07:07:13
Subject: Re: Enabling caching to shorten housekeeping
From: "Weinstein, Stephen" <Weinstein AT DOR.STATE.MA DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:06:47 -0500
I played with caching a while ago.  It filled up 7% of my storage pool, then I
turned it off.
I flush the storage pool every day, but the files cached remain in cache.  In
other words I
Migrate to zero, and everything gets written to tape, yet the storage pool will
not go down
To zero percent used, it always goes down to 7% used.  I have not figured out
how to get it
Down to zero.  Anyone have any ideas.