ADSM-L

Re: Creating a client node in ISC/AC

2005-01-10 22:01:58
Subject: Re: Creating a client node in ISC/AC
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:56:53 -0700
Thanks Dave.

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

Dave Canan <ddcanan AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
2005-01-10 19:19
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Creating a client node in ISC/AC

Joerg, I do not believe in this current release that this can be done. I
will see if a defect can be opened to address this issue in an upcoming
PTF.

At 06:50 PM 1/10/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>How do I avoid the creation of the client owner admin on the ISC/AC? I
>don't want to have to clean up the admins after the fact. In this shop
the
>HELPDESK id or the TSM admin does client restores. I know I can always do
>a command line reg node .... user=none...
>
>Joerg Pohlmann
>604-535-0452

Dave Canan
TSM Performance