ADSM-L

Re: Authentication timeout in ISC

2005-01-10 21:17:17
Subject: Re: Authentication timeout in ISC
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:17:02 -0700
Thanks Dave. Is there a manual for the ISC? (something like ISC basics for
TSM admins)

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

Dave Canan <ddcanan AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
2005-01-10 18:56
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Authentication timeout in ISC

Joerg, to change the timeout setting, do the following:

         1. Start the Administration Center Support Utility.
(supportUtil.cmd or supportUtil.sh for UNIX)
         2. You will see option 5 (Update the Administration Center
Session
Timeout setting)
         3. Enter the new value, and exit.

At 06:38 PM 1/10/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I do my admin from a secure location - how do I change the ISC timeout to
>the equivalent of the former set web 0 ?
>
>Joerg Pohlmann
>604-535-0452

Dave Canan
TSM Performance