ADSM-L

TSM 5.3 Maintenance Plan

2005-01-10 20:10:59
Subject: TSM 5.3 Maintenance Plan
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:10:43 -0700
A question to those who have worked with the ISC/AC - how to I change the
ba stg commands to reflect that I need more than one process to back up my
storage pools? I have sufficient nodes and data to warrant multiple
processes. The "modify maintenance plan" function does not let me add
maxpr, not does the ISC/AC allow me to edit the script. Will the ISC/AC
still keep working if I edit the maintenance_plan script from the CLI?

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452