ADSM-L

defining an tivoli script

2005-01-10 10:40:15
Subject: defining an tivoli script
From: "Weinstein, Stephen" <Weinstein AT DOR.STATE.MA DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:39:29 -0500
I am trying to create a script, so far I have created a file on the c drive of
the server call script , in the file I have the
Following command:

if (rc_ok) goto loop
backup stgpool MDOR_DISK_STORAGE_POOL ONSITE_TAPES_2ND_COPY  MAXPR=3 wait=yes
If (rc_ok)go to next
/* 2nd_copy did not complete normally */
exit
next:
backup stgpool MDOR_DISK_STORAGE_POOL OFFSITE_TAPES_DAILY wait=yes
if (rc_ok) go to next1
/* Offsite_daily did not complete normally */
exit
next1:
backup stgpool MDOR_DISK_STORAGE_POOL OFFSITE_TAPES_WEEKLY wait=yes
if (rc_ok) go to next2
/* offsite_weekly did not complete normally */
loop:
exit
next2:
/* delete volhistory type=dbbackup todate=-5 */
/* ba db dev=ltotape type=full */
/* ba db dev=ltotape type=full */

now I try to define the script as follows

define script daily file=c:\script  desc='daily processing'

I get the following error message back :   ANR1475E DEFINE SCRIPT: File
c:\script could not be opened.

Now I  tried putting this file in many different places, and always get this
message.\
What am I doing wrong??

Thanx
steve