ADSM-L

Re: ISC on WinXP or Unix

2005-01-08 08:33:08
Subject: Re: ISC on WinXP or Unix
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:25:00 +0100
Stef,

I've installed it on AIX 5.2 ML3 without problems (thats not including the
2 hour install time).
I used a H50 with 4 CPU's and 3GB internal memory, I also extended the
/tmp with 750MB free space.

My TSM 5.3 server is running on a Linux system (FC3).

Richard.

Stef Coene <stef.coene AT DOCUM DOT ORG>
08-01-2005 11:50