ADSM-L

Re: Can a node belong to more than one domain?

2005-01-07 12:29:12
Subject: Re: Can a node belong to more than one domain?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:28:52 -0700
No. A node can only belong to one domain. You can register a second node
to a different domain. But perhaps you can reassess your restore
requirements and see if the road you are trying to go down is really
necessary (i.e., perhaps you really can do what you want with a single
node).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/07/2005
10:18:19: