ADSM-L

Re: TSM server on SLES 9

2004-12-24 06:07:55
Subject: Re: TSM server on SLES 9
From: Geert De Pecker <gedp AT SOFICO DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:07:45 +0100
Stef,

Thanks for the info. We'll give it a try with SLES 9. Like you say, we
managed to install our server on
a normal redhat distro, but lost quite some time getting the correct
kernel version and tsm drivers
for library and lto to work. Main reason for switching to a supported
system is that I hope to install
it quickly without spending too much on manpower.

Regards,

Geert

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 24/12/2004
11:53:02: