ADSM-L

Re: TSM server on SLES 9

2004-12-24 05:53:17
Subject: Re: TSM server on SLES 9
From: Stef Coene <stef.coene AT DOCUM DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:53:02 +0100
On Friday 24 December 2004 10:47, Geert De Pecker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First: best wishes to all.
>
> I was looking on the tivoli support site to check whether or not SLES9 is
> supported. Big was my amazement
> when I got a huge spreadsheet that couldn't be opened in a decent way.
>
> Does anybody know if SuSE SLES 9 can be used to install the TSM server?
Forgot in my previous post: from the 5.3 server README:

-----------------------------------
| 1) Supported Linux Environments |
-----------------------------------

   IA32 Architecture:
   ------------------
   Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3( AS, ES, WS), Update 3
   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8, Service Pack 3 or earlier

   s30x Architecture:
   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8, Service Pack 3 or earlier on IBM zSeries
   server model 800, 900, or z990. 64bit native or VM LPARs are supported.

   pSeries and iSeries Architectures(ppc64):
   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8, Service Pack 3 or earlier
   Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3(ASm ES, WS), Update 3

So SLES 9 is supported.

Stef