ADSM-L

Re: Windows Restore error

2004-12-20 14:23:42
Subject: Re: Windows Restore error
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:22:52 -0600
Thanks Mark...

True... But IC38129 refers to a restore from a network share.  This
doesn't apply in our scenario.

I am not saying that going to 5.2.2.x may not correct it, but the
description of the APAR does not fit the situation we are encountering.

We can't reproduce the error given the description in IC38129.  Our
situation may be entirely a Windows memory issue.

We are working to try and reproduce the restore environment that caused
the error.

Matt