ADSM-L

Re: tsm and snapshot errors on windows

2004-12-17 13:48:40
Subject: Re: tsm and snapshot errors on windows
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:28:38 -0700
Hi Perpetua,

Which client version are you running? There were problems that affected
TSM OFS support in 5.2.3.x.... try the 5.2.3.11 client (which fixes these
issues), now available at
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client
(you can navigate the rest of the way to the fix yourself).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/17/2004
10:52:18: