ADSM-L

Re: scripts.smp missing on Windows server

2004-12-16 15:05:18
Subject: Re: scripts.smp missing on Windows server
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:51:53 -0500
On Dec 16, 2004, at 1:24 PM, Joerg Pohlmann wrote:

A question for the development folks: I have been upgrading my
Windows-based TSM server and for the last 5.2.3.x releases as well as
5.2.4.0  scripts.smp was not reinstalled into the server directory. I
found the sample scripts extremely useful - it would be nice if they
were
re-packaged into the server package.

You may be giving up too easily. :-)
Look around...it may be in the webimages directory
(where I found it on AIX).  Don't ask me why.

   Richard Sims

"It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve
 as a warning to others."      -- despair.com