ADSM-L

Re: DBtape won't go to scratch status

2004-12-15 13:47:35
Subject: Re: DBtape won't go to scratch status
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:35:57 -0500
Hi Sander,

These are the commands that I am using on each tape that needs
to be put in scratch.

checkout libv N00201 3494r remove=no force=yes

For the second command for TSM to recognize the tapes again

checkin libv 3494r status=scratch search=yes checkl=b

Should I put the tapelabel (N00201)  in the second command somewhere
so It will know what tape I am placing in scratch status?

Is this syntax correct??

thanks again!