ADSM-L

Re: Performance Tuning Parameters

2004-12-15 09:41:05
Subject: Re: Performance Tuning Parameters
From: David Moore <David.Moore AT LA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:40:39 -0600
Yes, it is.  I learned of it recently in the TSM Total Integration class.
Then, when a recommended setting caused a problem, I talked to TSM Tech
Support, who referenced the URL.

Just so you don't misinterpret the last statement, the recommended setting
didn't actually cause the problem.  It turns out my installation used a utility
that overruled the recommended setting and their Tech Support guy pointed me in
that direction.  Once we modified our utility, the setting was able to take
effect and it's had positive impact on my installation.

So, yes, my experience with this guide has been very positive.

Thanks, Dave.