ADSM-L

Re: No Query Restores while Restoring large amount of files

2004-12-10 13:50:15
Subject: Re: No Query Restores while Restoring large amount of files
From: Jorge Salinas <alphanabla AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:50:03 -0600
I haven't tried that option, in the manual I couldn't find the actual
difference between restoring files from another workstation an
restroing files into another workstation. These two procedures differ
in the use of the parameters fromn and vritualnodename. What would be
the real difference? Also if I use virtualnodename as an option can I
still be performing a backup while trying to restore?

Thanks Richard and all