ADSM-L

Re: REAL TIME STATS

2004-12-06 06:24:33
Subject: Re: REAL TIME STATS
From: Stef Coene <stef.coene AT DOCUM DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:23:43 +0100
On Saturday 04 December 2004 20:01, Bill Boyer wrote:
> Find the message number associated with all the select statements and any
> script DISABLE EVENT ACTLOG xxxx, then re-ENABLE them when you're done.
The problem is that each time I use dsmadmc to query tsm, you see a line that
I logged on, a line with the command and a line that I logged of.  You can
get rid of these messages, but then you don't see these messages from any
user.
Ideally, I should be able to disable the messages related to 1 specific user
that I use to poll tsm.

Stef