ADSM-L

Re: Backup stays "in progress" and never completes : ANR0480W error

2004-12-04 23:02:17
Subject: Re: Backup stays "in progress" and never completes : ANR0480W error
From: chithirai selvan <vimal_surender AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:02:08 -0800
hey Richard,..

how to increase the window response time from
client..if my client not responding while backing up..
the particular session is dropped .i have pretty
default settings everywhere....i believe it's 15
minutes, i have 2 schedule which start one after
other.
some time othr Aix server engages , windows server
fall  en back
it's there any priority works while backing up..becos
windows server starts first over aix server..

looking forward to ur response early

tahnx ,
Chithirai selvan.R