ADSM-L

nas filesystem to be directly mounted on tsm server?

2004-12-03 08:41:46
Subject: nas filesystem to be directly mounted on tsm server?
From: "Killam, Perpetua" <Perpetua.Killam AT RBCCM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:41:23 -0500
is this possible?

We have tsm server version 5.2(TSM_A) running on sun solaris 5.8, and a nas
client (server1-hp ux 11) running tsmclient  5.2
right now: The nas filesystem(NAS) is mounted on (SERVER1) and backed up on to
TSM_A

they want to skip the middle part (server1) and come directly onto tsm server.

anyone has experienced this and if so,do u forsee any problems doing that?

thanks in advance