ADSM-L

Re: novell restores and compressed volumed

2004-12-03 02:59:21
Subject: Re: novell restores and compressed volumed
From: Tom Anstey <tom.anstey AT MOLECULAR-MEDICINE.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:59:10 -0000
You also have the problem with DR when it doesn't compress quickly
enough.  The oldest problem - "you can't get a quart into a pint
pot!".

I don't use compression having taken over a department with all
compressed volumes and needing to restore serveral volumes without
being able to purchase new disks.  These things normally happen over
the weekend after all!

Tom

Tom Anstey
Institute of Molecular Medicine