ADSM-L

Re: Select Statement Help for Volume Breakdown

2004-11-30 07:36:16
Subject: Re: Select Statement Help for Volume Breakdown
From: Matt Chan <matthew.chan AT INTENTIA.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:21:32 +1100
Hello all,

Related to this in a way then, can anyone help me with how to determine
which of all my defined tapes are scratch, for audit purposes ?

Matt Chan

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
23/11/2004 07:23 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Select Statement Help for Volume Breakdown

There are no scratch tapes in storage pools. A tape volume only exists
in a storage pool when it contains client data (and is therefore no
longer a scratch tape).

Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627