ADSM-L

Re: Why is %Migr higher than %Util?

2004-11-24 09:43:01
Subject: Re: Why is %Migr higher than %Util?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:42:45 -0700
Try looking up the Q STG command and reviewing the explanations given for
"Pct Util" and "Pct Migr" with regard to sequential access media. Maybe
that will shed some light.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/24/2004
04:51:46: