ADSM-L

How do I display a list of Tivoli archives? (Clarification)

2004-11-24 08:26:52
Subject: How do I display a list of Tivoli archives? (Clarification)
From: Davis Adrian <Adrian.Davis AT UK.FUJITSU DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:26:56 -0000
To clarify: In my original question the work "backup" in the first sentence
should be interpreted in the generic sense: To make a copy of some data for
distaster recovery or any other purpose where data may need to be accessed
at a later date (When the original data may possibly have been altered or
deleted).

Where variations of the word archive appear, this should be interpreted as a
Tivoli Archive created using the "dsmc archive" command.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
   =Adrian=

Adrian - You should clarify your question to the List, as "backup" means
          the 'dsmc backup' operation, whereas "archive" means 'dsmc
archive'.
In Backup, there are no Descriptions.

    Richard Sims