ADSM-L

Size of aggrigated files - How can it be controlled?

2004-11-23 08:06:37
Subject: Size of aggrigated files - How can it be controlled?
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:06:21 -0600
On my little windows TSM server (with 2G of RAM), I am being killed by 12 to
19 GIGABYTE files.

There are some that 'naturally' come from our Exchange servers (4 per day).
But there seem to be to many of them for that to be the only source.

Knowing my user data, thinking that these are really aggregates seems
reasonable to me.

Is there a way to control the maximum size of an aggregate?

If the group has a better idea, I am always open to suggestions!

TIA, Jack