ADSM-L

Re: Windows PASSWORD and Multiple TSM servers

2004-11-19 14:40:52
Subject: Re: Windows PASSWORD and Multiple TSM servers
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:39:01 -0500
Thank you.  Just what I needed !

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
11/19/2004 02:27 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Windows PASSWORD and Multiple TSM servers

See my post of 16 November on the "Error writing registry password" thread
where I indicate the location of the registry password.

As long as the TSM servers don't have duplicate server names, you can use
the same node name to access more than one server without having encrypted
passwords stepping on each other.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/19/2004
11:32:06: