ADSM-L

Re: Domino Transaction files

2004-11-19 14:07:50
Subject: Re: Domino Transaction files
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:54:43 -0800
Domino deletes each individual transaction log extent file after it is
done
applying the transaction in it.  If Domino could not delete these files,
an error message was probably displayed by Domino's Recovery Manager.
I believe you can delete these files since Domino will not reuse these
files
when it needs additional transaction log files. However, you should
contact IBM support to find out if you can safely remove these files.

Eduardo

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/19/2004
03:34:31 AM: