ADSM-L

AW: recovery log utilization is too high

2004-11-19 06:37:09
Subject: AW: recovery log utilization is too high
From: Roland Scharlau <r.scharlau AT SAERTEX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:37:02 +0100
the result of q log:

Available Assigned   Maximum   Maximum    Page     Total      Used   Pct  Max.
    Space Capacity     Extension Reduction    Size    Usable     Pages  Util
Pct
     (MB)     (MB)      (MB)      (MB) (bytes)     Pages                  Util
    2,000    1,500       500                  1,492   4,096   383,488       339
   0.1  100.1

I made another log volume of 500 MB and hope this will work.

thanks goran!