ADSM-L

Re: servergroup definition

2004-11-17 16:25:54
Subject: Re: servergroup definition
From: Neil Schofield <neil.schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:25:25 +0000
Joni

It sounds like your almost there.

If you run QUERY SERVER on both boxes, it sounds like you have TSMPROD
defined on TSMDEV and TSMDEV defined on TSMPROD. All you need now is to use
DEFINE SERVER to set up TSMPROD on TSMPROD and TSMDEV on TSMDEV. Your
DEFINE GRPMEMBER should then work for both servers on each system.

I've only got 5 servers, but I couldn't live without a servergroup to
enable me to route commands to all 5 of them. I use centrally managed
servergroups so that it doesn't matter which system I log onto.

Regards
Neil Schofield
Yorkshire Water Services Ltd.

Are you drinking enough water? Find out more on our new website designed for
children, http://www.cool-fuel.com
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682