ADSM-L

Re: Utility/reporting tool to list filesystems/drives not backed up

2004-11-11 15:20:10
Subject: Re: Utility/reporting tool to list filesystems/drives not backed up
From: "Kovarski, Mark" <Mark.Kovarski AT BMONB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:19:51 -0500
On the note of missing filesystems/mount points. Is there a way to setup
TSM to pick everything and exclusively exclude when required? This would
somewhat eliminate the issue (but might cause more disk/tape
consumption) somewhat so that the backups will occur if someone creates
a new fs but forgets to add it to the TSM backup schedule.

Mark