ADSM-L

ANS1092E on Q BA against TDPO_FS

2004-11-09 13:42:01
Subject: ANS1092E on Q BA against TDPO_FS
From: Doug Crossan <doug.crossan AT PERDUE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:25:39 -0500
                                     Thank you.
                              doug.crossan AT perdue DOT com
----- Forwarded by Doug Crossan/Corp/Sal/MidAtl/Perdue on 11/09/2004 01:25
PM -----

                      Doug Crossan
                                               To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU.
                      11/09/2004 01:14         cc:
                      PM                       Subject:  ANS1092E on Q BA
against TDPO_FS

We recently upgraded to TDP 5.2.0.0. At the same time we went ahead and
changed the TDPO_FS setting. When I do Q FILES the filesystem (/hot_db)
shows up on the list. When I do Q BA /HOT_DB/ it returns "ANS1092E No files
matching search criteria were found". If I use the ODBC connection I can
list the files in EXCEL. Queries against the "old" filesystem name work
fine.
Why does the Q BA fail? (more scary) Will this cause any problems with
restores?
Oracle target = 8.1.7.4
Oracle RMAN = 9.2.0.5
TDP = 5.2.0.0
OS = AIX 4.3.3
TSM Master = 5.1.9.3
TSM BA Client = 4.2.1.0
NOTE: Commands above are in CAPS for emphasis - They were actually typed in
lower.