ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3

2004-11-08 12:19:55
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:19:39 -0600
Joe Crnjanski wrote:

Does anybody know if TSM 5.3 beta or preview is publicly available.

We received Power Point info on new 5.3 from our IBM contact.
He said it's coming out in December.

Thanks,

Joe Crnjanski
Infinity Network Solutions Inc.
Phone: 416-235-0931 x26
Fax:     416-235-0265
Web:  www.infinitynetwork.com

Joe,

TSM 5.3 is still in beta testing.  There are a few of us who are
currently testing the product.  We are under non-diclosure agreements so
we can not release too many details.  There are quite a few new features
as well as many enhancements to existing ones.  I can say there are some
pretty major changes in this release, but do not worry it is still the
product that we have all come to know and love!

--
Regards,
Mark D. Rodriguez

MDR Consulting
The very best in Technical Training and Consulting.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE
AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE