ADSM-L

SET DRMRPFEXPIREDAYS Question

2004-11-03 14:29:28
Subject: SET DRMRPFEXPIREDAYS Question
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:28:17 -0500
Currently in our TSM environment, we are using DRM feature.  The Recovery
Plan File Expiration Days value is set to 60 Day(s) and we are doing
"prepare" without any options daily. However, when I goto recovery plan
location, recovery plan files older than 60 days are still there.. Why? and
how can I auto delete old recovery plan files older than 60 days
automatically?

I thought this setting under q drmstatus suppose to take care of this, but
apparently it is not.  That means either I am not doing something right or
misunderstood this feature of drmstatus... maybe both.

Thanks,

Sung Y. Lee