ADSM-L

Re: Windows TSM server Crash

2004-11-03 11:23:57
Subject: Re: Windows TSM server Crash
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:23:48 -0600
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of Luc Beaudoin
>That is exactly what I'm doing now ... in my lab I still don't
>know where to start ... my TSM server is down, I formatted it
>... installed  win2k OS ...
>
>Now .. what are the steps ... re-install TSM server, ???? I
>dont have a clue ..
> I tested (and documented) windows server restore, SQL servers
>DB restore ... Domain controller restore ... NOW I'm stuck
>with TSM server restore....

Read Wanda Prather's response to your initial request; it's on the money
as to what you need to do.

The point I was making is that you really should have had a DR drill,
prior to your actual disaster. If you had, you would now have
documentation telling everything you need to do, step by step.

Sorry for the pickle you're in now; good luck to you.

Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627