ADSM-L

Dirmc question

2004-11-01 11:08:25
Subject: Dirmc question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:10:44 +0200
Hello

I am running Netware backups at night on disk and during the day I migrate it
to cartridge I am planning now to backups those Novell 's client just on a
storage disk.
For better performance I know backup my dirmc on disk , I think to do a move
nodedata from my cartridge storage to my new storage disk but what about my
storage disk of dirmc I think I will not need anymore .

Did I need  to do :
 1. A next storage  from my actual dirmc storage disk to the new storage disk
where the Novell's backup will be after the move nodedata
 2. To  delete my old dirmc storage pool ( after is empty)
 3. To delete the dirmc entry on my dsm.opt

I hope I explain myself correctly , any suggestions !!!!!

Regards

Robert Ouzen
E-mail: rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il <mailto:rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il>