ADSM-L

Re: How to determine sense code means?

2004-10-27 15:27:29
Subject: Re: How to determine sense code means?
From: Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT HEALTHNOW DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:21:56 -0400
I looked at the activity log for the 2nd instance of TSM at the time of
the error is occurring at night.   Its only occurring on off hours for
that 2nd instance, which brought me back to the act log.   It looks like
when our content manager(NODE9CM), starts it's session, the error/message
occurs.   This instance isn't seeing any activity right now between
6pm-10pm.   So, after being idle, maybe this message is letting me know,
that the 2nd library is waking up?

But, I have to agree, that I like Richards' idea of get a video cam
in-house to see what really goes on off hours in our Operations
area...hahahaha.

Date/Time             Message
--------------------
10/26/04 22:03:19     ANR0406I Session 1363 started for node NODE9CM
(ICMRM) (T
                       cp/Ip cmaix(43250)). (SESSION: 1363)
10/26/04 22:03:38     ANR8337I LTO volume CM0022 mounted in drive DRIVE2
(/dev/
                       rmt3). (SESSION: 1363)

Nancy Backhaus
Enterprise Systems