ADSM-L

Re: To know what are empty scratch volumes in a pool

2004-10-26 14:52:24
Subject: Re: To know what are empty scratch volumes in a pool
From: DEBRA Wagy <wagy AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:36:59 -0500

select volume_name from libvolumes where status='Scratch'

Debra I. Wagy
PHONE:(314)252-6443
Storage Management & Recovery                TIE-LINE: 513-6443
UNIX Design and Implementation                MC: S306-6270
IBM Global Services                                         EMAIL:
WAGY AT US.IBM DOT COM

             Sandra
             <sadi AT SUPER DOT NET.P
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     To know what are empty scratch
                                       volumes in a pool

             10/26/2004 01:35
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"

Dear All,
Please give me the knowledge of a query that can give me the names of
tapes,
that in my scratch pool.

I know there are 3 tapes that are scratch, but i don't know the volume
labels.
What command would give me the volume labels for those tapes?

Kind Regards,
 Sandra

GIF image

GIF image