ADSM-L

Re: upgrade path from 3590E to 3592

2004-10-25 09:26:05
Subject: Re: upgrade path from 3590E to 3592
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:25:45 -0400
Steve,

This is interesting.  In Yr3, if we just remove the remaining 3590s in the
last L12 frame and replace them with bare slots, can the slots hold 3592
tapes?  Does it mean the L12 doesn't need to be converted into a L22 before
it can hold 3592 tapes?

We have one L12 and two D12s.  Two 3590 drives in each.

Eliza