ADSM-L

Re: display issue

2004-10-25 07:25:04
Subject: Re: display issue
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:24:54 -0400
yes, I noticed that to after we upgraded to 5.2.3.1

Process  Process Description  Status
  Number
   482   Space Reclamation    Volume 100090 (storage pool LTOPOOL), Moved File
                               s: 0, Moved Bytes: 0, Unreadable Files: 0, Unre
                               adable Bytes: 0. Current Physical File (bytes):
                                1,253,853
Current input volume: 100090.
Current
                               output volume: 100190.