ADSM-L

Re: TDP Oracle Restore

2004-10-21 07:10:36
Subject: Re: TDP Oracle Restore
From: Yiannakis Vakis <yiannakis.vakis AT ITD.BANKOFCYPRUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:11:26 +0300
I'm interested too.
Yiannakis

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
Sandra
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 1:53 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pawel.

Yes please do send me the script and other procedures that you are using.
My scenario is to backup database on live machine and restore it on the
backup
machine on daily basis.

1- How do I know the backupset number, as when i used tdposync, it shows the
dbf
files backedup?

2- Please correct me if i m wrong, tdposync command deactivates the
databases
that we select, and these are then marked for deletion?

Kindest regards
Sandra