ADSM-L

Re: Prioritizing a restore ...

2004-10-19 06:29:15
Subject: Re: Prioritizing a restore ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:28:45 +0200
Richard,

Thanks for your response. In fact you just confirmed what I thought : my
old TSM server (6H0) must have reached it's limits ! Time to buy some
hardware, our CFO will be pleased hearing this ;-)
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******