ADSM-L

Re: Exchange backup schedule ?

2004-10-18 13:46:47
Subject: Re: Exchange backup schedule ?
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:46:26 -0400
As Del Hoobler mentioned before on this list, you can assign a differenent
managmeent class the the COPY backups than for the full/incremental backups.
You could create a managament class wiht a 1-year rentention and with an
INCLUDE assign the COPY backups to that management class.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.